mercoledì 20 ottobre 2010

Lucca comics and Cosplay

ENG:Here we are with my 2° blog's entry! Hahah nothing really special but.. xD
Right now I'm in the shop I run (it's a comics shop in Imperia =3!)
and I'm doing some orders from Bodyline! My Gosh there are so many things (T_T)
but I need these for Lucca and for the shop.
It's almost time for Lucca Comics! For us -italian cosplayers- it's a really great occurence!
Oh,and about cosplayers, yesterday I've been interviewed on supereva, you can see my interview here:
ttp://guide.supereva.it/cosplay/interventi/2010/10/intervista-a-yuriko-tiger
What else..? ah yeah!
Lots of people ask me on Facebook what I'll dress up as at Lucca, so for those who still don't know,I repeat >w<:
Friday: Rilakkuma's kigurumi
Saturday: Sweet Lolita with parade
Sunday: Tsuruya-san of Suzumiya Haruhi with a friend, but without contest
Monday: maybe Rei Ayanami, who knows? gotta be a surprise =P
...unfortunately due to the shop I really doubt I'll buy something for me, lately I've been without much money,
and the latest will be used for the order from Bodyline uff...
wanna know a secret? 

it's a common dream, I want to be rich hahahahaha XD and I want a pony too... (jookin!)
bye bye <3
---

ITA:'ecco il 2° post del mio blog! Hahah nulla di speciale XD
in questo momento sono in negozio (gestisco una fumetteria a IMPERIA =3)
che sto ordinando da Bodyline! Oddio sono un sacco di cose!! (T__T) però mi servono per lucca e per il negozio.
Manca pochissimo a Lucca Comics! Per noi cosplayer italiani è una bellissima fiera!Approposito di cosplayer,ieri mi hanno intervistato su supereva,potete vedere la mia intervista qui:
http://guide.supereva.it/cosplay/interventi/2010/10/intervista-a-yuriko-tiger
Che altro? Ah si!
Molti mi chiedono su Facebook che cosa porterò a lucca,per chi non lo sapesse ripeterò >w<
Venerdi: Kigurumi di Rilakkuma
Sabato: sweet lolita con sfilata <3
domenica: Tsuruya-san di 'suzumiya haruhi' in coppia con un'amica,ma senza gara!
Lunedi: forse Rei Ayanami..chissà,sarà una sorpresa =P
...purtroppo a causa del negozio dubito che prendero qualcosina per me,ultimamente sono a secco e gli ultimi soldi saranno per l'ordine della bodyline uff...
Vi confido un desiderio? è un desiderio comune. Ma vorrei essere tanto ricca hahahaha XD e voglio anche un Pony! (scherzo)
è tutto! Bye <3

3 commenti:

  1. Hey!^^
    I'm the Decora/Fairy Kay who cisited your shop!^^
    Hope you remember.
    Just wanted to let you know that i like your Blog and your shop very very much *_____*
    When we will be back i Imperia we will visit you again!^^
    If you like we can write e-mail?^^

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi! OMG you were beautiful! I remember you, how could I forget? *_* sorry for the mess the shop was in! but just in these days we're preparing it so that it'll become a real comics shop, the first one in Imperia! This week 's arrived new lolita dresses and accessories <3 Come back as you wish, you'll be always welcome! Thank you for having contacted me :3 my email is: YurikoTiger@hotmail.it (^__^)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Gestisci una fumetteria? :-O

    Complimenti ed in bocca al lupo! :-)

    RispondiElimina