venerdì 19 novembre 2010

Anger

hello everyone.
i'll try to update my blog a little..
sorry if i'm not making it better or updating it very much but, lately, i'm not in a good mood.
Meanwhile, i'm inviting you on my Youtube channel: HTTP://youtube,com/EleanoirCosplay
I've uploaded many new videos, even if they aren't that good > <
In this past days Kami-Saama is not helping me in any way. Every day a bad news pop out, and i ask and i ask myself if the good news are already covered in snow..but however;lately i'm watching some new anime, like: Panty and Stoking with Gartebelt, Ika Musime, My little sister can't be this cuyre, MM, and many other, and each one of them is really cute.I'm also watching some live performances of Hatsune Miku.. that's so cool, it must been awesome to watching it live, even if she's not a real person but just an Hologram.I'm thinking about re-cosplaying her ^ ^well, that's all for now. See you soon! Kisses



---
ITA:
'salve a tutti.
Pensavo di aggiornare il mio blog...
scusate se non lo abbellisco o scrivo molto,ma ultimamente non sono di buon umore.
Intanto,vi invito a guardare di nuovo il mio canale youtube: http://youtube.com/EleanoirCosplay
Ho messo nuovi video,anche se non sono granchè ><
Ultimamente kami-sama,non mi sta aiutando. Ogni giorno c'è sempre una brutta notizia,mi chiedo se le buone siano gia state sommerse dalla neve.
Ma vabbè;
Ultimamente sto guardando nuovi anime tra cui: Panty and Stocking,Ika Musume,MM,My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute ect
Tutti molto carini <3
Poi guardo i video del LIVE di Hatsune Miku...che bello,mi sarebbe piaciuto andarci.Anche se non è una persona 'reale'.
Penso che tra poco ci riporterò il cosplay ^^
beh,vi lascio,ho ancora delle commissioni da sbrigare. Baci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento